[Cohort39] 275 final paper due date

Josh Goldstein josh at demog.berkeley.edu
Wed May 8 12:33:47 PDT 2019

Thanks, Payal.

Yes, that’s fine.

Looking forward to reading everyone’s papers. Please think of them as “reports” on what you have done. I was very happy with all of the presentations. So no one should feel a lot of pressure to be doing a lot more. Rather, you should be consolidating and writing down what you’ve done, what you’ve learned, and what future directions you would like to take.

Best wishes,

Josh

Joshua R. Goldstein
Chancellor’s Professor of Demography