[Cohort39] Spring 298?

Jennifer JOHNSON-HANKS johnsonhanks at berkeley.edu
Mon Jan 28 20:56:56 PST 2019

Excellent, Elizabeth!
Here are a couple of other things I thought of....
Scott, David. 1995. “Colonial Governmentality.” *Social Text*, no. 43:
191–220.
Szreter, Simon, Hania Sholkamy, and A. Dharmalingam. 2004. *Categories and
Contexts: Anthropological and Historical Studies in Critical Demography*.
OUP Oxford.
Stoler, Ann Laura. 1995. *Race and the Education of Desire: Foucault’s
History of Sexuality and the Colonial Order of Things*. Duke University
Press.

And one I just found mucking around online:
RENWICK, C. (2016). EUGENICS, POPULATION RESEARCH, AND SOCIAL MOBILITY
STUDIES IN EARLY AND MID-TWENTIETH-CENTURY BRITAIN. The Historical Journal,
59(3), 845-867.

So much fun ahead!
Jenna

Jennifer Johnson-Hanks