[SOCSIM] very minor update to socsim

Carl MASON carlm at demog.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 19 14:10:49 PDT 2016

I just installed a new version of socsim at the DemogLab.   This is a very
minor revision.
It just adds a check and refuses to run if the initial population includes
married people AND there is no initial .omar file provided.  Previously,
this situation  resulted in a segmentation fault.   Also some of the chatty
screen output has been diverted to the log file.

If you enjoyed the segfault or relied on some odd message in the screen
output,  let me know and I will tell you how to run the old version.
 Otherwise just regret having spent the time to read this message.

Thanks.

--Carl