[SOCSIM] A question

Carl MASON carlm at demog.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 10 08:39:06 PDT 2013

Juan ---

As we discussed offline -- it is possible to run socsim on a laptop
computer -- and it is also possible to get an account at
Berkeley for this purpose.   Once you get the socsim code that I sent you
compiled and working on your Linux machine,  please reply to the list with
instructions for others who might be courageous/foolish enough to try.

 Also watch this list for socsim bug fixes and code updates.

Thanks

--Carl