[Cohort39] [Beer] Last subjective wellbeing 'seminar' at 2232 Piedmont (4/29)

Andrea Miranda Gonzalez andrea.mirgon at berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 27 13:25:08 PDT 2022

Off to new building,
Much beloved home, thank you,
In our hearts, you stay

Please join us *this Friday (4/19) *at 4pm for a last subjective
wellbeing seminar (aka happy hour)   at our current location before we move
to the Social Sciences Building. We will hang out on the back porch where
it will hopefully be nice and sunny. There are still some beers in the
fridge but otherwise please bring your favorite beverage.

Please forward this to other friends of demography :)

Hope to see you all there!

Andrea Miranda-González
Demography PhD Student
University of California Berkeley

PS. This haiku ended up being more sad than intended, but please come to
end on a more joyful note!