[Cohort39] Would you be okay with changing the due date of the 275 paper?

Payal Hathi phathi at berkeley.edu
Wed May 8 10:33:53 PDT 2019

Hi Alissa, Tom, and Chris,

I hope reading week is going well for you!

I know we had agreed with Josh on a due date of May 13th for the 275 final
paper, but would you guys be okay with me asking Josh if we could push it
back by one day to May 14th?  The demography cohort has the 175 final exam
on the 16th but felt like it would be more useful to have an extra day for
the paper rather than for the final.  Can you let me know if this is okay
for you and then I can email Josh?

Thank you!

Payal