[Cohort39] Review Session

Robert Chung chung at demog.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 23 13:28:21 PDT 2019

Yes, that works for me. If you have specific questions send them ahead of
time so I can prepare.

Take a look at the previous exams  in the binder in the library. One thing
to do is to look at a question and decide before you start whether it goes
into a short, medium, or time-consuming bin -- over the years l'd say that
time management is an important skill to develop.