[Cohort39] Spring 298?

Elizabeth Breen elizabeth_breen at berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 8 15:14:14 PST 2019

Dear Jenna,

Thanks, we are excited to do this with you! We came up with two potential
times:
11am-1pm Wednesday
2:30pm-4:30pm Thursday
Would either of those work for you?

As to the content, I think most of us are interested in reading and writing
about colonialism/globalization/eugenics, as you said. There is interest in
feminist demography and international perspectives on demography, as well.
(If I missed something, fellow students, please speak up.)

Thanks for doing this with us! Is there other information we can send you?

Sincerely,
Elizabeth