[Brownbag] Fwd: Brownbag Field Trip on 4/24: Tour of the Museum of Vertebrate Zoology

Monique Verrier moniquemarie at berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 23 16:22:24 PDT 2024

Dear Demography students, faculty and colleagues,

This Wednesday, instead of our regularly scheduled brownbag seminar, we
will instead participate in a group tour at the Museum of Vertebrate Zoology
<https://mvz.berkeley.edu/>. We will first meet for lunch (bring your own)
at 12:15pm at the picnic tables at the Hearst Annex, the grassy area
located on the south side of the Social Sciences Building.

We will then walk over to the Life Sciences Building in time for the start
of the tour at 1:15pm. The tour ends at 2pm. Michael Schneider will be
hosting the event.

Best regards,
Monique

--