[Brownbag] TOMORROW Demography Brown Bag Wed Sep 14 in-person talk and streamed via Zoom: Sha Jiang "How do changing vital rates influence kinship networks?"

Maria Teresa Hernandez mt_hernandez at berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 13 14:51:55 PDT 2022

Dear Demography Colleagues:

Looking forward to having you join us in-person or via Zoom tomorrow Wednesday September 14 at noon PDT.

The  in-person venue is the Social Sciences Building, Seminar Room 310.

We continue to stream the talks via Zoom:

Zoom Meeting ID: 934 6654 8260 Password: DEMOG_BB

Tomorrow Wednesday September 14 we will host an in-person talk by Sha Jiang "How do changing vital rates influence kinship networks?"

Please note that UC Berkeley continues to strongly recommend that masks be worn indoors as a continued public health measure to protect our campus community.

The Fall 2023 seminar series calendar is located HERE. <https://events.berkeley.edu/index.php/calendar/sn/popsci.html>
Previous brown bag seminars including the September 7  talk by Kristen Harknett “The Shift Project: Harnessing Social Media to Monitor Low-Wage Work, Worker Health, COVID Mitigation Efforts, and More" are available in our Berkeley Population Sciences YouTube Studio HERE. <https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHW6Y49DYPCJt2_zSg66De-g_L-l0KJJR>
Kind Regards,

Maria