[Brownbag] UC Berkeley Demography Brown Bag on March 30, 2022 12:00 noon - Deborah Balk "Uneven Vulnerability: Characterizing population composition and change at risk at coastal hazards"

Maria Teresa Hernandez mt_hernandez at berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 23 16:12:39 PDT 2022

Dear Demography Friends & Allies:

Happy Spring Break.

Please join us next week for our  Demography Brown bag on Wednesday March 30, 2022 at 12:00 noon.

Deborah Balk "Uneven Vulnerability: Characterizing population composition and change at risk at coastal hazards"

Join Zoom Meeting
https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/91737194316?pwd=emZoM3dpOGptUGROaGxaUTg2SDNoUT09 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/91737194316?pwd%3DemZoM3dpOGptUGROaGxaUTg2SDNoUT09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1647272110120066&usg=AOvVaw322lTPg8b3juv5ZD3Qgpnx>
Meeting ID: 917 3719 4316
Passcode: DEMOG_BB

The recording of last week’s session by Daniel Aldana Cohen and Nick Graetz "American Eco-Apartheid: Mapping racial disparities in longevity driven by political economy, state violence, and environmental exposure" is available at our BPC website: https://populationsciences.berkeley.edu <https://populationsciences.berkeley.edu/>
The recording of all of our sessions are available at our Population Sciences YouTube: https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UC-Ycpyz9-xSJHnBP-tpkm1A/playlists <https://studio.youtube.com/channel/UC-Ycpyz9-xSJHnBP-tpkm1A/playlists>

Kind Regards,

Maria

María Teresa Hernández, MPH
she/her/hers
Research Manager
School of Public Health UC Berkeley
mt_hernandez at berkeley.edu

Global Health Equity Scholars
ghes.berkeley.edu

Center on the Economics and Demography of Aging & Berkeley Population Center
populationsciences.berkeley.edu

UC Berkeley sits on the territory of xučyun (Huichin), the ancestral and unceded land of the Ohlone people.
We recognize that every member of the Berkeley community has, and continues to benefit from, the use and occupation of this land, since the institution’s founding in 1868.