[Brownbag] Demography Brown Bag Hiram Beltrán-Sánchez "Biological age and its link with the aging process" on Wednesday February 2 at 12noon PST

Maria Teresa Hernandez mt_hernandez at berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 28 10:53:21 PST 2022

Dear demography colleagues:

Welcome to the spring semester.

Our first demography brown bag series begins Wednesday February 2 at 12 noon PST.

Hiram Beltrán-Sánchez "Biological age and its link with the aging process"
Colloquium | February 2 | 12-1 p.m. |  Zoom Meeting ID: 917 3719 4316 Password: DEMOG_BB

Speaker:  Hiram Beltrán-Sánchez <https://ph.ucla.edu/faculty/beltr-n-s-nchez>, Community Health Sciences, UCLA

The speaker series for the spring semester is attached and also available in our Population Sciences calendar
https://events.berkeley.edu/index.php/calendar/sn/popsci.html <https://events.berkeley.edu/index.php/calendar/sn/popsci.html>

Kind Regards,
Maria

María Teresa Hernández, MPH
she/her/hers
Research Manager
School of Public Health UC Berkeley
mt_hernandez at berkeley.edu

Global Health Equity Scholars
ghes.berkeley.edu

Center on the Economics and Demography of Aging & Berkeley Population Center
populationsciences.berkeley.edu

UC Berkeley sits on the territory of xučyun (Huichin), the ancestral and unceded land of the Ohlone people.
We recognize that every member of the Berkeley community has, and continues to benefit from, the use and occupation of this land, since the institution’s founding in 1868.