[Brownbag] Demography Brown Bag this Wednesday at noon - "A Demographic Bridge to Diversity? Segregation and Diversity of Millennial Young Adult Neighborhoods in U.S. Metropolitan Areas": In person talk and streamed via Zoom

Maria Teresa Hernandez mt_hernandez at berkeley.edu
Mon Aug 29 16:06:14 PDT 2022

Dear Demography Colleagues:

Welcome to the Fall 2022 Brown Bag series!
As usual, our talks are on Wednesdays at noon.
We are thrilled to have the first set of talks in-person in our new Social Sciences Building, Seminar Room 310.
We will continue to stream the talks via Zoom
Zoom Meeting ID: 934 6654 8260 Password: DEMOG_BB

This week, we will host Professor Noli Brazil, UC Davis, presenting on "A Demographic Bridge to Diversity? Segregation and Diversity of Millennial Young Adult Neighborhoods in U.S. Metropolitan Areas.”
Professor Brazil is earned his PhD in the Demography department at UC Berkeley.

Please note that UC Berkeley continues to strongly recommend that masks be worn indoors as a continued public health measure to protect our campus community.

Kind Regards,
Maria

María Teresa Hernández, MPH
she/her/hers
Research Manager
School of Public Health UC Berkeley
mt_hernandez at berkeley.edu

Apte Research Group
apte.berkeley.edu

Center on the Economics and Demography of Aging & Berkeley Population Center
populationsciences.berkeley.edu

UC Berkeley sits on the territory of xučyun (Huichin), the ancestral and unceded land of the Ohlone people.
We recognize that every member of the Berkeley community has, and continues to benefit from, the use and occupation of this land, since the institution’s founding in 1868.