[Brownbag] Demography Brown Bag Fall 2022: First talk is Wednesday, September 15. Joseph Lewnard:All cause mortality during the nationwide lockdown and first two waves of the COVID-19 pandemic in Chennai, India

Maria Teresa Hernandez mt_hernandez at berkeley.edu
Tue Sep 7 15:54:36 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues:

Welcome to the Fall 2021 Demography Brown Bag series.
Our first talk will be on Wednesday September 15.
Zoom Meeting ID: 998 5935 0488 Password: DEMOG_BB

Joseph Lewnard in Epidemiology, at the School of Public Health will be presenting:
"All cause mortality during the nationwide lockdown and first two waves of the COVID-19 pandemic in Chennai, India”

Our September 8 talk was rescheduled to spring 2022 due to unforeseen circumstances.   We look forward to hosting Sam Trejo in spring 2022.
This is our Berkeley Population Sciences calendar:
https://events.berkeley.edu/index.php/calendar/sn/popsci.html <https://events.berkeley.edu/index.php/calendar/sn/popsci.html>

As usual, our UC Berkeley Zoom meetings require a Zoom account to log in.

Kind Regards,
Maria

María Teresa Hernández, MPH
School of Public Health UC Berkeley
mt_hernandez at berkeley.edu

Global Health Equity Scholars Manager
ghes.berkeley.edu

Population Sciences Center Manager
populationsciences.berkeley.edu

UC Berkeley sits on the territory of xučyun (Huichin), the ancestral and unceded land of the Chochenyo speaking Ohlone people, the successors of the sovereign Verona Band of Alameda County.
We recognize that every member of the Berkeley community has, and continues to benefit from, the use and occupation of this land, since the institution’s founding in 1868.