[Brownbag] Now Brown Bag this week, next week Wednesday March 10 at 12:00noon PST, Jenna Nobles - Women's Welfare at the End of the Great Mexican Migration Era

Maria Teresa Hernandez mt_hernandez at berkeley.edu
Mon Mar 1 08:23:25 PST 2021

> Dear Colleagues:
>
> We will be taking a hiatus this week and our next seminar is on Wednesday March 10 with Jenna Nobles.
> The recording of our past sessions are in the Berkeley Population Sciences YouTube channel at  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Ycpyz9-xSJHnBP-tpkm1A <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-Ycpyz9-xSJHnBP-tpkm1A>
>

> Kind Regards,
> Maria

María Teresa Hernández, MPH
School of Public Health UC Berkeley
mt_hernandez at berkeley.edu

Global Health Equity Scholars Manager
ghes.berkeley.edu

Population Sciences Center Manager
populationsciences.berkeley.edu

UC Berkeley sits on the territory of xučyun (Huichin), the ancestral and unceded land of the Chochenyo speaking Ohlone people, the successors of the sovereign Verona Band of Alameda County.
We recognize that every member of the Berkeley community has, and continues to benefit from, the use and occupation of this land, since the institution’s founding in 1868.