[Brownbag] Recent Paper - Demography Virtual Brown Bag Presentation, 4/15: Forecasting Epidemic Mortality

Monique Marie VERRIER moniquemarie at berkeley.edu
Wed Apr 15 12:04:45 PDT 2020

Dear Demography Community,
The Demography Brown Bag Presentation, "Forecasting Epidemic Mortality"
will begin in a few minutes. I am including a recent paper on the topic by
presenters Nicholas Jewell and Joseph Lewnard. The link to the paper is
below.

Monique

https://annals.org/aim/fullarticle/2764774/caution-warranted-using-institute-health-metrics-evaluation-model-predicting-course#.XpZkp_KiW2A.twitter

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 1:35 PM Monique Marie VERRIER
<moniquemarie at berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Please join us for a Demography Virtual Brown Bag Presentation,
Forecasting Epidemic Mortality.

> Colloquium | April 15 | 12:10-1 p.m. |  Zoom meeting
>
> Speakers:  Adrian Raftery, Professor of Statistics and Sociology,
University of Washington

>                    Joseph Lewnard, Assistant Professor of Epidemiology at
the School of Public Health, UC Berkeley