[Brownbag] Fall 2019 Demography Brown Bag Presentation Series - List of Dates and Speakers

Monique Marie VERRIER moniquemarie at berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 4 11:31:01 PDT 2019

Dear Demography and Social Sciences Community,
Please find attached a list of Demography Department Brown Bag Presentation
dates and speakers for the Fall 2019 semester. We have many visitors from
out of town this semester, including our Demography visiting scholars, *Ben
Domingue* from Stanford and *Juan Manuel Garcia González* from Pablo de
Olavide University, Spain. We look forward to seeing you for a bit of
intellectual exchange and connection with the broader demography and social
sciences community.

Our first presentation is in about a half hour. *Juan Manuel Garcia
González* (Sociology, Pablo de Olavide University, Seville) will present,
"Life Course and Emotional Health of Centenarians in Spain: Findings from
the Sevilla and Salamanca Centenarian Studies."

Demography Brown Bag Presentations are held at 2232 Piedmont Avenue, room
100 from noon-1pm.

Hope to see you soon.

Monique

--