[Brownbag] Fwd: Please forward Save the Date: April 22 UCSF-UC Berkeley joint meeting on Data Science for Advancing Population Health

Monique Marie VERRIER moniquemarie at berkeley.edu
Fri Mar 8 13:57:55 PST 2019

Dear Demography Community,

Please see the below message and attached flyer from UCB Data Sciences
regarding the event, *Data Science for Advancing Population Health *on
April 22.

Monique

Dear All,

Please see attached save the date flyer for a half-day UCSF-UC Berkeley
joint meeting on April 22nd from 8:30am-Noon on *Data Science for Advancing
Population Health*. Our goal for this meeting is to present a vision for
population health data science for 2020 and beyond, and to catalyze
population health collaborations across UCSF and UCB.

We have a window to expand the work we are doing in population health and
health equity across the UCs and California and the collaborative meeting
between our two institutions (and our partners) would be a great way to
jumpstart this effort.

We hope you can join us for this event. Please feel free to forward this
save the date to faculty, researchers and graduate students who you think
would benefit from this dialogue. Registration will be required for
attendance and space is limited. A link to the registration page will be
sent soon.

If you have any questions or would like a colleague at UC Berkeley to be
added to this list, please contact Lauren Goldstein at lhg at berkeley.edu.

We look forward to the event.

Kind regards,

Mahasin Mujahid, Jennifer Ahern, Elizabeth Brashers, Courtney Lyles,
Jessica Fields

Members of the organizing committee for the UCSF-UC Berkeley joint meeting
on Data Science for Advancing Population Health

[image: UCSF UCB Pop Health Save the Date2.PNG]
--

*Lauren Heim Goldstein, PhD*

*Director of Research Development*
*(510) 664-7959 (office);*
*lhg at berkeley.edu <lhg at berkeley.edu>*
*School of Public Health, 2121 Berkeley Way, 5402, Berkeley, CA 94720-7360*
UC Berkeley School of Public Health  <http://sph.berkeley.edu/>
http://sph.berkeley.edu/  <http://sph.berkeley.edu/>

--
Monique Verrier