[Brownbag] Demography Brown Bag September 9: Marianne Bitler

Monique Verrier monique at demog.berkeley.edu
Thu Sep 3 12:52:36 PDT 2015

Please join us for the first Demography Brown Bag Presentation of the fall
semester. On Wednesday, September 9, Marianne Bitler (UC Davis), will
present, "Effects of Increased Access to Infertility Treatment on Infant
and Child Health: Evidence from Health Insurance Mandates."

Hope to see you there.

To view past brown bag presentations, please go here:
vimeo.com/berkeleypopscience

Monique

Monique Verrier
Graduate Student Affairs Officer
University of California, Berkeley
tel: 510.642.9800  fax: 510.643.8558

The Demography Brown Bag Seminars take place on Wednesdays from 12:10 to
1:00, in room 100 of the Demography building, 2232 Piedmont Ave. Please
try to arrive before 12:10 so we can start promptly at the scheduled time.
Regular and decaffeinated coffee will be available, as well as cookies and
hot water for tea. Administrative inquiries may be addressed to the
Demography Office at 642-9800, or monique at demog.berkeley.edu. If you would
like to inquire about presenting a seminar yourself, or have suggestions
for other potential speakers, please contact Liz Vasile at
evasile at berkeley.edu. Visit our webpage for an up-to-date list of future
Brown Bag Seminars visit our website at
http://www.demog.berkeley.edu/announcements/brownbag.shtml Funding
partially provided by the Berkeley Population Center and The Center for
the Economics and Demography of Aging (CEDA).