[Brownbag] Demography Brown Bag January 28: Ronald Lee

Monique Verrier monique at demog.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 22 18:09:32 PST 2015

Please join us for the first Demography Brown Bag Presentation of the
spring semester. On Wednesday, January 28, 2015, Ronald Lee (Demography,
UC Berkeley) will present, "Changing Population Age Distributions and
Demographic Dividends in the US, Mexico, and Beyond."

Monique

Monique Verrier
Graduate Student Affairs Officer
University of California, Berkeley
tel: 510.642.9800  fax: 510.643.8558

The Demography Brown Bag Seminars take place usually on Wednesdays from
12:10 to 1:00, in room 100 of the Demography building, 2232 Piedmont Ave.
Please try to arrive before 12:10 so we can start promptly at the
scheduled time. Regular and decaffeinated coffee will be available, as
well as cookies and hot water for tea. Administrative inquiries may be
addressed to the Demography Office at 642-9800, or
monique at demog.berkeley.edu. If you would like to inquire about presenting
a seminar yourself, or have suggestions for other potential speakers,
please contact Liz Vasile at evasile at berkeley.edu. Visit our webpage for
an up-to-date list of future Brown Bag Seminars visit our website at
http://www.demog.berkeley.edu/announcements/brownbag.shtml Funding
partially provided by the Berkeley Population Center and The Center for
the Economics and Demography of Aging (CEDA).