[Brownbag] Reminder: Two Presentations

Monique Verrier monique at demog.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 9 17:08:50 PDT 2014

I just want to remind everyone to join us tomorrow, October 10 from
1:30-3pm for Christine Bachrach's talk, "Assessing the Predictive Value of
Fertility Expectations through a Social-Cognitive Model."

The seminar will take place in the Department of Demography Seminar Room
at 2232 Piedmont Avenue. An open reception will follow.

I would also like to remind you that the Demography Department will not
have a regular brown bag seminar next week (October 15) because we are
co-sponsoring Sociology's Colloquium that will be held this Monday,
October 13, from 2-3:30 in 402 Barrows Hall. Alexandra Killewald will
present, "Men's Labor Market Outcomes: Is There a Case for Marriage."
Please see the email below for more information about this seminar.

Thanks,

Monique

Monique Verrier
Graduate Student Affairs Officer