[Brownbag] Next Week's Colloquium: Alexandra (Sasha) Killewald, "Men's Labor Market Outcomes: Is There a Case for Marriage, " Monday, October 13, 2-3:30 in Barrows 402 (fwd)

Monique Verrier monique at demog.berkeley.edu
Mon Oct 6 16:40:26 PDT 2014

Dear Demography Brown Bag Community,

The Demography Department will not have a regular brown bag seminar next
week (October 15) because we are co-sponsoring Sociology's Colloquium that
will be held on Monday, October 13 from 2-3:30 in 402 Barrows Hall.
Alexandra Killewald will present, "Men's Labor Market Outcomes: Is There a
Case for Marriage." Please see the email below for more information about
this seminar.

We will have our regularly scheduled brown bag presentation this week,
October 8 at noon in the Demography seminar room (Rannveig V. Kaldager,
Division of Social and Demographic Research, Statistics Norway, will
present, "The Heterogenous Impact of Sibling Sex Composition on Adult
Fertility").

More information about the October 13 Colloquium is in the email below.

Monique Verrier
Graduate Student Affairs Officer
University of California, Berkeley