[Brownbag] Demography Brown Bag December 3: Ken Wachter Book Signing

Monique Verrier monique at demog.berkeley.edu
Mon Nov 24 17:39:49 PST 2014

Please join us for a special Demography Brown Bag celebration of Ken
Wachter’s new Harvard University Press book “Essential Demography
Methods.” Ken will provide us with some reflections in the seminar room,
after which we will adjourn to the Tea Room for refreshments. Bring your
lunch and bring your book for Ken’s autograph! The time for the event will
be our usual brown bag time slot on December 3, 12:10-1:00.

If you have any questions, please contact me at monique at demog.berkeley.edu
or 510-642-9800.

Thank you,

Monique