[Brownbag] Brown Bag Seminar August 31: David Rehkopf

Carl Boe boe at demog.berkeley.edu
Tue Aug 30 21:29:35 PDT 2011

For those of you unable to be present at this week's brown bag, we will be
broadcasting the slides+audio live as well as recording the presentation
for UCTV.

If you cannot attend in person this Wednesday at noon, and wish to hear
and/or participate in the presentation via web conferencing, please contact
me and I will send you details.

Regards,

--Carl Boe
   Dept. of Demography / Center on the Economics and Demography of Aging